Accounts or Finance Assistant - Belle Vue Girls Academy
- Undertake a wide range of processing, reconciliation and administration tasks
- Management of supplier accounting records.
- Basic bookkeeping activities and working with sales & purchase ledgers
- Processing and reconciling invoices to relevant documentation and records and producing payment authorisation reports.
- Processing of payments received.
- Reconciliation of various bank statements including chasing up supporting documentation
- Administer all relevant completed paperwork records including scanning, shredding, archiving etc.
- Assist with a range of office, administrative and ad-hoc finance related tasks as required.
- Assist with month end management accounts and financial year end procedures.
- Comply with all relevant legislative requirements, and Trust and Diocesan values.
- To engage fully in the appraisal process and take opportunities to develop by engagement in CPD.
- To consistently implement all academy policies.
- To report any safeguarding concerns immediately to a Designated Safeguarding Lead.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Headteacher.
Weekly Wage: £177.97
Employer Name & Location: Belle Vue Girls Academy, BD9 6NA
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time: Monday to Friday, 37 hours
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications: 1 - 28/08/2022
Duration – Perm / temp: 12 months
Qualification and educational requirements: Maths and English GCSE A-C,4+ or L1 equivalent
Please fill out the details below to apply.