Assistant Sales Account Manager - Cisco Cleaning Services
- Provide both a reactive and proactive service to our customer base.
- Lead, plan and execute all account management and development activities in respect of nominated customer relationships.
- Always align with team and organisational goals.
- Generating accurate sales pipeline forecasting
- Expanding accounts.
- Negotiate terms of business with the customers.
- Ensure effective communication levels are implemented and maintained
Work with the Head of Sales / Commercial Director to:
- Identify potential new growth and customer opportunities.
- Generate new accounts.
- Set up meetings between new company's practice leadership qualities.
- Manage existing business and relationships.
- Sales & Cost Analysis.
- Forecasting sales and target analysis.
- Support to drive a 15% yr. on yr. growth plan with current/new clients
Needs to succeed:
- Ability to communicate and influence at the highest level
- Has demonstrated clear capability in managing complex issues and delivered sustainable and commercially acceptable results
- Knowledge of sales, pricing, and business models.
- ISO management
- Contract review and management of all purchase orders for customers.
- Demonstrate success in performing against revenue targets
- A strong ability to build relationships
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
£9 Per Hour
Employer Name & Location:
Cisco Cleaning Services Ltd, Bradford
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
16 hours a week with possibility of overtime, Monday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday, 10 am-2pm
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
1 Vacancy, Closing Date is Ongoing
Please fill out the details below to apply.