Business Administrator - Niche Office
The primary objective of your role is to be systematic, thorough and make use of the company’s effective procedures that are set in place and ultimately help the business work towards solid foundations and organization. Ultimately the business requires you to improve administration structures within the department through sales and Non sales. Main Duties include:
- To effectively make outbound customer/cash calls in a professional and fluid manner.
- To cleanse customer information via our back-office system (Nimble) – updating/amending with marketing.
- To communicate with suppliers and obtaining best prices/promotions for the business which will help in the following areas; Ebay/Amazon business accounts. Marketing Flyers (our marketing portal) for sales and offers to customers and prospects must be distributed. Government Tender portals – (looking for quoting opportunities). OEM Research acquired by signing into supplier log-in portals (Quarterly), HP, Lenovo, Synaxon, Integra portal.
- Handle complaints/POD’s/Order despatchments to provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- To ensure that the prospect and customer database is updated and cleansed at all times and to ensure all information is updated on the contact management system/back office system – obtaining contacts from LinkedIn is vital.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Inputting orders for Niche Office Solutions Ltd via QuickBooks.
- To chase payments from customers in conjunction with back office system and your line manager, accounts payable process.
- To monitor and report the outstanding debt owed to Niche Office Solutions Ltd and report back to management.
- To work with the business manager on monitoring all outgoing and incoming parcels.
- To work with marketing department, on researching new verticals – Database led.
- To maintain a close working relationship with your line manager, ensuring communication is clear and concise and any ideas or issues are channelled effectively in a correct and professional manner.
- To research new video content from supplier/manufacturer portals and report back to marketing.
- Regularly use integra mailouts and communicate effectively with marketing in how to best to send these out and follow up.
- To act as a role model and exemplify best practice in your role.
- To be able to work under pressure.
- To work in-conjunction with your line manager to support HR processes.
- To work with marketing to help on WordPress development/e-commerce.
£180 per week
Employer Name & Location:
Niche Office, Malik House, Niche Suites, 29 Manor Row, Bradford BD1 4PS
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
1 Vacancy, Closing Date is 12th July 2022
Duration – Perm / temp:
Qualification and educational requirements:
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4+, A-C or Level 2 Equivalent) desirable. GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4+, A-C or Level 2 Equivalent) desirable
Essential and desirable skills:
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills
Maths and English Functional skills at Level 2 if required. Training by day release at Shipley College.
Please fill out the details below to apply.