Business Apprentice - Carlton Care Group
- Communicate in a friendly and professional way with service users, and their relatives recognising their need for differing approaches to communication.
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner with other team members and external professionals.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of all individuals working within the team.
- Be aware of the risk assessments carried out in relation to yourself and the general environment and at all times comply with the controls put in place.
- To organise appointments and book them into the dairy.
- To organise meetings and communicate the date and time to staff. To take minutes at the meeting.
- To support the manager with balancing the moneys daily.
- To answer the telephone and emails in a professional manner and record information accordingly.
- To take part in audits.
- To archive old documentation.
- To take part in an interview panel as minute taker.
- Set up monthly documentation files.
- To assist the manager in making pecs systems.
- To print as required.
- To attended meetings and act as minute taker as required.
- At all times comply with company Policy and Procedure.
- Take responsibility for own developmental learning and performance, including participating in supervision and appraisal.
Employer Name & Location:
Carlton Care Group, Blue Bell, 134 Leeds Rd, Shipley, BD18 1BX
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
1 Vacancy, Closing Date is 22th August 2022
Duration – Perm / temp:
Qualification and educational requirements:
Maths and English GCSE A-C, 4+ or Level 1 equivalent
Essential and desirable skills:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard, English and maths Functional skills at Level 2 if required. Training by day release with Shipley College.
Please fill out the details below to apply.