Care Assistant - Fern House (Abbeyfield the Dales)
Working as a Care Assistant you will be part of the Care Team delivering a professional and efficient service for our residents. The successful candidate will demonstrate all the Abbeyfield values; Openness, Respect, Honesty, Caring. We are passionate about ensuring our residents are supported to feel safe, cared for and valued and we want you to help us enrich their lives. Our resident’s well-being is at the centre of everything we do.
The ideal candidate will:
- Participate in the delivery of care to the residents to ensure that their physical, social, intellectual, emotional needs and personal care are met and ensuring dignity, choice, independence and respect
- Ensure that all aspects of the regulatory framework are met
- Consult with residents and the senior team to assist in developing individual care plans for residents
- Work effectively with others to ensure that resident’s needs are met
- Promote and encourage independence at all times to enable residents to achieve their own personal goals and objectives.
- Provide support and security to residents at all times.
- All roles are subject to 3-month probation period, DBS clearance, satisfactory references
£9.90 per hour
Employer Name & Location:
Fern House, Bingley, Abbeyfield The Dales
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
Part-Time, 3 shifts over 7 days (7am to 1pm, 1pm to 7am) 18 hours per week
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
1 Vacancy, Closing Date is Ongoing
Duration – Perm / temp:
On the Job training is provided with this role.
Please fill out the details below to apply.