Customer Solutions Advisor - Plusnet
We threw scripts out the window a long time ago. We’d rather you have the freedom to use your unique personality to help our customers. Your unflappable nature and personal approach will give our customers the confidence you’ll get right to the root of their problem.
Our advisors deal with people from all walks of life every single day, so you’ll need to be able to build rapport with customers quickly, speak clearly, listen carefully and work out how to solve problems to keep our customers happy. You’ll relish the responsibility to take customer queries from the first call right through to resolution, using that good ol’ fashioned Yorkshire charm to your advantage.
£20,000 + quarterly bonus
Employer Name & Location:
Plusnet & Leeds
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
15 Vacancies, Closing Date: ongoing
Duration – Perm / temp:
Essential and desirable skills:
- outstanding customer service skills
- excellent listening skills and natural empathy
- a genuine passion for customer service
- resilience, understanding and patience
Yes, training is provided on the job, where you can earn whilst you learn
- free phone line & broadband, TV Packages including BT Sport
- free lunch in our newly renovated canteen
- generous holiday allowance, pension & shares schemes
- healthcare options, numerous discounts on everyday items such as mobile phone contracts, travel, gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more…
Please fill out the details below to apply.