Digital Marketer - Niche Office
Our database must be the key ingredient to our business, what we understand from our customers via segmentation must be used for strategy planning for sales and marketing purposes; this in return will help our direction. Your role will to be required to work towards the key fundamentals below:
- Organising market research
- Writing press releases
- Arranging promotional events
- Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
- Assisting the Manager in writing reports and analysing data
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns.
- Writing online content
- Communicating with clients
- To send all relevant reporting information to sales/managers and directors, to ensure you analyse, assemble and research data of which is required.
- To provide general administrative support for the department and any other special projects as and when needed.
£180 per week
Employer Name & Location:
Niche Office, Malik House, Niche Suites, 29 Manor Row, Bradford BD1 4PS
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
1 Vacancy, Closing Date is 12th July 2022
Duration – Perm / temp:
Qualification and educational requirements:
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4+, A-C or Level 2 Equivalent) desirable. GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4+, A-C or Level 2 Equivalent) desirable
Essential and desirable skills:
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills.
Google Analytics IQ Vendor Qualification as well as Maths and English functional Skills if required. Training by day release at Shipley College.
Please fill out the details below to apply.