Early Years Practitioner - Farfield Nursery
To support all staff, build relationships with children and promote a high standard of childcare at all times. Other duties are:
- Provide all aspects of care including washing, changing and feeding
- Maintain records
- Help meet the personal and emotional needs of children
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Demonstrate a welcoming approach to parents and visitors
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene in the workplace including laundry
- Ensure that confidentiality, and safeguarding is maintained at all times
Weekly Wage: £177.97
Employer Name & Location: Farfield Nursery, BD18 4QP
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time: Monday to Friday,
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications: 1 - 22/08/2022
Duration – Perm / temp: 15 months
Qualification and educational requirements:
- GCSE or equivalent English/Maths (Grade 3+, A-D or L1 equivalent) desirable
Essential and desirable skills:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- Early Years Practitioner L2 qualification.
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required.
- Weekly day release at Shipley college.
Please fill out the details below to apply.