Home Care Assistant - Care 24-7
We’re keen to recruit Care Assistants with the right values and behaviours who can help us ensure our workplace values are at the heart of everything we do. Our values are:
- Dignity and respect
- Commitment to quality care and support
- Learning and reflection
- Working together
- Hourly rate £9.90 - £16.62
Employer Name & Location:
- 11 Parkview Court, St Pauls Road, Shipley, BD18 3DZ
We are recruiting to BD8, BD9, BD10, BD17, BD18
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
- Full and Part Time
You can select one or more availability slots depending on whether you wish to work full or part time.
1) 07:00 – 14:00 hours
2) 14:00 – 18:00 hours
3) 18:00 – 22:00 hours
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
- We are looking to grow our care and support service so applications on-going.
Duration – Perm / temp:
Qualification and educational requirements:
- Diploma in Health and Social Care L2 desirable
Essential and desirable skills:
- Experience of care and support in a voluntary or family environment is desirable. Mostly importantly is having the right values to support an individual to remain at home.
- Care Certificate
- Mandatory Training e.g. Medication Support, Safeguarding Adults
- Extensive training to develop your skills and knowledge
- The opportunity to develop skills and knowledge, gain qualifications and work your way up the organisational structure. We are focused on supporting our care staff to be the best of themselves.
Please fill out the details below to apply.