Kitchen Assistant (Maternity Cover) - Fern House (Abbeyfield the Dales)
The successful candidate will demonstrate all the Abbeyfield values; Openness, Respect, Honesty, Caring. We are passionate about ensuring our residents are supported to feel safe, cared for and valued and we want you to help us enrich their lives. Our resident’s well-being is at the centre of everything we do.
The ideal candidate will:
- Assist the Chefs in preparation and serving of food and beverages as required.
- Assist in the preparation of sandwiches/salads and snacks as required.
- Transport and serve meals and beverages to residents.
- Undertake general kitchen and dining room duties (e.g. washing up, setting up and clearing away of tables and equipment.)
- All roles are subject to 3-month probation period, DBS clearance, satisfactory references and all staff must be double vaccinated against Covid-19. Proof of this will be required via the NHS app.
£9.90 per hour
Employer Name & Location:
Bingley, Fern House, Abbeyfield The Dales
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
Part-time, Hours of work are 3 shifts a week, (10am-6pm) and (9:30am-6pm) alternate weekends
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
1 Vacancy, Closing Date is Ongoing
Duration – Perm / temp:
On the job training is provided with this role
Please fill out the details below to apply.