Maintenance Engineer Apprentice - Teconnex Ltd
- The successful candidate will follow a recognised apprenticeship program to develop into a fully qualified Engineer.
- Working within a very busy Maintenance and Engineering department liaising with other Maintenance Engineers, Production operatives, Production engineers and Management
- Working on maintenance shutdowns carrying out planned preventive maintenance schedules and other planned installations and improvements.
- Carrying out continuous improvement activities that contribute to gains in Safety, Quality and Productivity across the manufacturing process.
- Repairs to electrical and mechanical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Mechanical and Electrical Installation of machines and equipment, such as Presses, robots, conveyors, PLC’s and bespoke machinery.
- Learn & Develop as new IT & Engineering technology emerges to take the maintenance function forward
- Comply with Health & Safety policy and standards.
- Take personal accountability for your own safety at work.
- Take reasonable care for your colleagues’ health and safety.
- Identify and report hazards, incidents and accidents.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy.
- Use all equipment in a safe manner, observing the duty not to misuse or interfere with anything provided in the interests of health and safety.
£10,757 annual salary
Employer Name and location:
Teconnex Ltd, Bronte Warehouse, Chesham St, Keighley BD21 4LG
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
38 total hours per week, shits to be confirmed with employer
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
1 vacancy, closing date is 30th June 2022
Duration – Perm / temp:
Qualification and educational requirements:
English Grade C/4, Maths Grade C/4
Essential and desirable skills:
- IT literate
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Excellent organisation
- Planning skills
- Interest to problem solve
- Can do attitude
- Team player
- Work on initiative
Apprenticeship standard, Maintenance and operations engineering technician qualification.
Potential full-time job offer or progression onto a higher level apprenticeship upon completion.
Please fill out the details below to apply.