Night Porter - The Great Victoria Hotel
As Night Porter you will predominately look after set up for Meeting and Events for the following day so a background in conference is advantageous.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service at all times and assisting with guest enquiries and requests politely and effectively.
- Maintain the hotel safety and security procedures.
- Work with the hotels system to complete night audit processes, completing check in and check out and taking out-of-hours reservations.
- Prepare and service of food and drink for late bars and room service orders.
- Deliver guest mail, newspapers and express check-out invoices to bedrooms.
- Clean and tidy duties including setting up and presentation of meeting rooms and front of house for the next day.
£9.69 per hour
Employer Name & Location:
The Great Victoria Hotel, Bradford, BD1 1JX
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
30 hours over 4 days
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
2 Vacancies, Closing Date is Ongoing
Duration – Perm / temp:
Essential and desirable skills:
Previous experience desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
Training will be provided on the job for this role.
Please fill out the details below to apply.