Shift Coordinator - Supreme Healthcare Recruitment Ltd
- To be responsible to the Manager for the day-to-day service provision to the clients through soliciting for business and covering shifts.
- Send detailed shift messages for Support Workers and providing both written and verbal instructions/guidance to them.
- To be aware of the Quality Assurance Policy of the Company to ensure provision of a quality service to the Service Users.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner at all times, on the telephone, face to face or in written communication.
- To monitor the service in the field to ensure that it meets the quality targets of the Company.
- To keep the Manager informed of the outcomes and service issues that are identified.
- To allocate shifts staff and complete staff rotas.
- Ring rounds for shifts and match clients to the right staff for them.
- To produce reports as required by the Manager.
- To cover on call duties.
- To maintain accurate records.
- To collect time sheets from staff and save them onto one drive.
- Updating GRI tables and Booking staff on E-tips for GRI processing of hours.
- Checking missed hours on E-tips and liaising with GRI and Cluster Service.
- Managers for entries of staff missed staff shift hours.
- Raising queries with GRI on missed shift hours.
- To assist Business Development Manager and Bookkeeper with data input and accounts reconciliations.
- To report to the Business Development Manager any financial issues that have an impact on the overall budget.
- To report to the HR Manager recruitment needs and identified issues.
Hourly rate of pay:
National Minimum Wage
Employer Name & Location:
Supreme Healthcare Recruitment (Pvt) Ltd - Malik House Business Centre, 29 Manor Row, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 4PS
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
30 hours a week
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
1 Vacancy & Closing Date is 31st June 2022
Duration – Perm / temp:
Qualification and educational requirements:
Essential and desirable skills:
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal Inter-personal skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages - Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Being organised and methodical
Office Admin, Care Planning, Risk Assessments, Telephone Skills
Please fill out the details below to apply.