Time Out Casual Worker - Bradford Council
- To support service users registered with the Time Out service in the service user’s home, other settings or on outings in the community.
- To report to management and provide any significant information and updates.
- To follow service user’s individual support plans and risk assessments provided by the service.
- To maintain the confidentiality of all information relating to service users and other agencies.
- To record any relevant information and activities undertaken in the service user’s record book.
- To take part in any agreed activity offering stimulation and support to the service user.
- To provide a person centred service recognising when additional help is required from external agencies in the event of an emergency (e.g. calling the ambulance).
- To ensure the health and safety of the service user at all times.
- To undertake training considered essential to the post or the welfare of a particular service user.
- To treat the service user and their carers / family with respect and to promote their dignity at all times.
- To use equipment and technology supplied by the service for service users after appropriate training has been given.
- Practice, promote and report to management any safeguarding concerns.
- To promote independence for the service user.
- To support the service user to gain new skills
- To support with personal care tasks as agreed in the support plan.
- To monitor and report to the Assistant Managers any changes identified in the service users or carers health and wellbeing.
£9.79 per hour
Employer Name & Location:
City Of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, Various locations throughout Bradford & Airedale areas.
Non contracted hours / flexible hours to suit worker
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
Open recruitment, Closing Date is Ongoing
Permanent Casual Contract, non-contracted hours to suit
Essential and desirable skills:
Health And Social Care Level 2 Care standards certificate/NVQ Level 2 and/or Minimum 12 months experience of caring for or supporting adults either in a care setting, voluntary capacity or of a family member or friend is desirable but no essential.
Yes, training is provided for this role
DBS undertaken by employer
Please fill out the details below to apply.