Admin Worker: BEAP - Kickstart Placement
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mails, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Worker, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- .Administrative Worker Requirements:
- GCSE C and above.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
Number of hours per week:
Working pattern and contracted hours:
Monday to Friday 10am - 3pm
Hourly rate of pay:
National Minimum Wage
Details of employability support:
BEAP Community will allocated a learning mentor and we will:
Provide monthly supervision
Develop a performance review
In house training
If you are interested in this Kickstart Placement, aged 16-24 and claiming Universal Credit, please contact your DWP work coach at your local Job Centre Plus to go through the application process for this placement.