Apprentice Business Support Executive - Training Provider: Shipley College
Brief Job Description
This will be an 18 month apprenticeship working alongside Shipley College where you will gain a level 3 business administration qualification. During your progress, development and completion of the course we will also aim to train you towards becoming a Business Account Manager which is a sales orientated role.As an apprentice you will be required to:
- Handling inbound calls
- Assisting with customer service queries
- Learning about credit control & product returns
- Learning and assisting with purchasing
- Sales administration advancing to account management
- Using and inputting orders onto our backoffice/CRM system
- Managing and creating marketing campaigns
- Managing & taking responsibility of a new social media role
- Participating in sales, product & solutions training
- General day to day office tasks
- Making telemarketing calls to create new leads
Employer name & location
AMR Office Solutions, Keighley
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time
30 hrs per week
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications
This vacancy will close as soon as the position is filled therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Duration – Perm / temp
You will receive a contract of employment to cover the apprenticeship period. After that period a review will take place and a permanent position may be offered with the organisation although cannot be guaranteed at this stage.
Qualification and educational requirements
GCSE Grade 4 Maths & English
Essential and desirable skills
Good oral and written communication skills,
Good numeracy skills & competent in using Microsoft office applications.
You will attend Shipley College every Thursday to complete your level 3 apprenticeship studies.
Please fill out the details below to apply.