Apprentice Customer Service Assistant and Administrator - Training Provider: Bradford City Council
As an Apprentice within Whitney's Estate Agents you’ll be dedicated to enhancing our customer’s journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient customer service.
Employer name & location
Whitney’s Estate Agents, Clayton Bradford.
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and every 3rd Saturday morning.
Total hours per week: 37.00
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications
Closing date: 26 Apr 2021
Duration – Perm / temp
Temp – 18 months
Qualification and educational requirements
GCSE Grade A-F in English or Maths or equivalent
Essential and desirable skills
- Be highly organised & extremely detail-oriented
- Able to easily multi-task
- Be an excellent, articulate, and respectful communicator, and have a strong command of the English language both spoken & written
- Be able to think critically & have excellent problem-solving skills
- Be able to respond & converse professionally with customers/suppliers over the phone & via emails (including correct use of grammar and spelling)
- Be proficient in the use of IT Systems (including Microsoft Windows)
- Be able to work quickly and with accuracy
- Willing to undertake training
- Confident dealing with people at all levels
- Be punctual
- Have a friendly, optimistic, “can do” disposition
- Have an engaging personality
- Able to take instruction from others
Level 1 in Maths and English or higher (or equivalent).
Able to maintain confidentiality
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship
Training provider - Bradford City Council
Please fill out the details below to apply.