Apprentice Nursery Nurse - Abbey Green Nursery
As a Nursery Nurse Apprentice you will receive training in;
- Working alongside children, extending their interests through a range of play activities.
- Supporting Children’s learning and development across the Early Years Foundation Stage primarily in the areas of;
- Personal Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development and Communication and Language
- Maintaining high standards of care routines.
- Making observations of children and contributing to plans to support their development.
- Being aware of health and safety and making sure children are safe.
- Reporting any concerns such as signs of abuse.
- Supporting the work of other staff in the nursery.
- Abbey Green Nursery School is based in Manningham, Bradford and offers a welcoming hand at the very heart of the community. Our families find that our nursery school supports their aspirations for the future of their children, by providing an excellent standard of childcare, education and family support.
Weekly Wage: £159
Employer Name & Location: Abbey Green Nursery
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time: Monday to Friday
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications: 1
Duration – Perm / temp: 15 months
Qualification and educational requirements:
Maths and English GCSE grades A-D, 3+ or equivalent
Essential and desirable skills: A warm, caring and patient nature
- A sense of responsibility. A consistent and fair approach
- A sense of humour. An interest in child development
- An awareness of safety and hygiene. The ability to work in a team
Desirable skills: An awareness of safety and hygiene
- Good communication skills
Training provided: Early Years Practitioner Level: 2
- Maths and English functional skills at L1 if required.
Training by day release through Shipley College
Please fill out the details below to apply.