Community Support & Admin Executive - ShopAppy.com
We are looking for someone to join the Community Support team to work with small independent business owners and help them to upload products onto our platform through their personal dashboards. Due to the high demand for our services we have a large amount of businesses waiting to be activated and set live on the website. We also have a range of businesses who have been activated, but still need support to fully populate their virtual store on our platform ensuring they get the maximum benefits of being on ShopAppy.com.
The role of Admin & Community Support Exec is to work alongside the Community Support Manager to help activate vendors within specific towns and work with those vendors on an on-going basis to ensure they have a virtual store fully populated with products and services.
- Reach out to vendors who have registered and are active to help populate their stores further with product listings.
- Reach out to vendors who have registered, had a call from the CSM, but not yet uploaded products or profile and help to get them activated.
Admin & Tech Support
- Ensuring all vendors within your patch has multiple purchase options (e.g. home delivery, P&P, click and collect)
- Assist the CSM to get delivery and click and collect partners secured and onboarded.
- Keep all records up to date on our CRM system.
- Report into the CSM and keep them updated on progress of your vendors.
- Work to a clear set of KPIs around activations and products uploaded.
- Revisit vendors to ensure their stores are up to date and have maximum products uploaded.
- Regularly audit the ‘towns’ you operate in to ensure that everything is working optimally.
National Minimum Wage
Employer Name & Location:
Remote working from home
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
25 Hours per week, The team work Monday to Friday, so recommend working 5 hours per week, but we are flexible as a business, the only mandatory meeting is Mondays 9-10.
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
6 Vacancies, Closing Date is Ongoing
Duration – Perm / temp:
6 Month Placement
Essential and desirable skills:
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- A clear communicator with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail, organised and thorough
- Comfortable on the phone and dealing with clients and customers. Experience in customer service is a plus but not a requirement
- Be able to work under pressure and thrive from producing great work to set deadlines
- A self-starter with a high level of motivation and enthusiasm and the ability to want to learn.
- Flexible and adaptable – we are a scale up, things move and change quickly.
- Ideally have own laptop/PC – not a requirement
The successful candidate would have a full induction including company overview, training on all systems and processes. They would be set clear objectives and a individual development plan to support delivering not just the requirements of the role, but to build on their existing skill set.
They would report into a Community Support Manager who would not only be their mentor, but also give them on the job training to support their development and have regular 121’s with them to identify any additional training needs.
The team have training on a regular basis on all aspects of the business and the Community Support Executive would be included in these as well.
The CSE would also have regular check ins with the Operations Director to identify any additional training needs.
If you are interested in this Kickstart Placement, aged 16-24 and claiming Universal Credit, please contact your DWP work coach at your local Job Centre Plus to go through the application process for this placement.