Customer Service Apprentice - Steeton Primary School
Your actions will influence the customer experience and their satisfaction with your organisation. You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours as well as product and/or service knowledge when delivering to your customers. You provide service in line with the organisation’s customer service standards and strategy and within appropriate regulatory requirements. Your customer interactions may cover a wide range of situations and can include; face-to-face, telephone, post, email, text and social media.
As a member of the administrative team within our primary school, you will:
- Become part of a friendly school office team.
- Support the School Office manager with communication, admissions, visitors, deliveries, and events in school
- Promote good customer service, dealing efficiently and effectively with visitors, suppliers, council, and other stakeholders
- Help to ensure office systems are effective in providing services to teaching and classroom staff;
- Help to plan and implement new initiatives to ensure an effective service to the school and its stakeholders
- Help manage the schools resources, cash income management and receipt/distribution of deliveries to school staff and students
- Support the administration team with the business and resources function of the school; work in team to review systems as appropriate and ensure compliance
- Work with the administration team to ensure the smooth running of all aspects of school business services including human resources and safeguarding, contracts, facilities, school administration, catering, lettings and ICT services
- Support business administration within school eg outdoor education, on-line payment systems, communication systems, healthy eating initiatives, etc.
- Have a genuine desire to become fully involved in the life of Steeton Primary school and to work as part of the team to provide services as required
- Ensure that data is managed in line with GDPR regulations
- Have a commitment to safeguarding.
Weekly Wage: £150
Employer Name & Location: Steeton Primary School, Market Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD20 6NN
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time: Monday to Friday, 35 hours
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications: 30/09/2021
Qualification and educational requirements: Maths and English GCSE A-D,3+ or L1 equivalent
Essential and desirable skills:
- Questioning skills, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport, determines customer needs and expectations and achieves positive engagement and delivery.
- Understand how establishing the facts enable you to create a customer focused experience and appropriate response.
- Understand how to build trust with a customer and why this is important.
- Communication Skills
- Be able to organise yourself, prioritise your own workload/activity and work to meet deadlines.
Training provided: Customer Service Practitioner L2 Standard and support to complete your end point assessment
Maths and English Functional skills if required
Please fill out the details below to apply.