Customer Service Team Member Apprentice - Training Provider: Keighley College
An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised individual to become part of the customer service team at Flexiform Business Furniture with the potential for a permanent appointment upon completion of apprenticeship.
Starting rate £4.30ph, reviewed half yearly in line with apprenticeship and role objectives / achievements.
Employer name & location
Flexiform Business Furniture
1392 Leeds Road
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time
37.5 hours per week
8.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank holidays)
30 minute Lunch break
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications
Duration – Perm / temp
Qualification and educational requirements
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and Maths and to have taken level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
Essential and desirable skills
- Excellent team player
- Effective communicator
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Organised, methodical worker
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines under pressure
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of computer numerical controlled systems
- Personable, and enthusiastic
- Reliable and punctual with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- A pro-active approach to learning, problem solving, and general work duties is essential
- Remains calm & professional when faced with difficult situations or customers
- Degree of maturity required
- Confident and well-presented
We will coach and develop the apprentice in their job role and support them in gathering the required evidence for the apprenticeship standard. We will carry out both curriculum and pastoral care. We will carry out the skills development workshop days on day release at college. We will oversee the teaching and learning around the knowledge, behaviours and skills elements of the qualifications, outlined below. We will manage the apprentice’s OneFile account ensuring targets, milestones and deadlines are achieved.
Mode of delivery: Training, observations and assessments carried out in the workplace. An assessor will visit the place of work every 6-8 weeks.
Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard at Level 2
- Support and engage with different parts of the organisation
- Interacting with internal or external customers
- Supporting functional areas
- Working across teams
- Resolving issues as requested
Personal and People Development
- Working on your own as well as part of a team, seeking help and guidance when you are not sure
Health, Safety and Security
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Adhering to legislations appropriate to the industry
Equality and Diversity
- Follow the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths
Please fill out the details below to apply.