New Business Sales Executive - Shoo Social Media Ltd
As a highly motivated New Business Sales Executive you will be responsible for identifying new client opportunities that fit our ideal customer profile (ICP) and introducing them to our services. You will then nurture them and convert them to a billing client
- Identify and engage with key decision makers via telephone, email and other digital channels.
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Attending online events, meetings & networking
- Introduce our services to target clients that meet our buyer personas within the verticals we operate.
- Develop and pitch sales presentations via online channels to potential clients across diverse vertical sectors.
- Develop and maintain your own pipeline via our CRM system. Diary management.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and KPI’s.
- Work with senior management to develop and enhance our business strategy.
- Work closely to manage client relationships to ensure that they are extracting maximum value from our solutions, as well as up selling and increasing client lead budgets.
National Minimum Wage
Employer Name & Location:
Shoo Media Ltd, Ilkley, LS29 8PN
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
25 Hours per week, flexible working hours between 8-6 pm, Monday to Friday
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
1 Vacancy, Closing Date is Ongoing
Duration – Perm / temp:
6 Month Placement
Essential and desirable skills:
Key Experience Required
- Minimum of 6 months sales and/or business development experience within a B2B environment.
- Experienced in selling product and/or services remotely.
- Successful proven track record in driving results and business revenue growth.
- Experienced in using digital sales tools such as LinkedIn.
Key Skills Required
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills, with the ability to articulate ROI.
- Planning, prospecting and closing skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on your initiative.
- Thrive in a target driven environment with the drive to meet and exceed KPI’s.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Analytical way of thinking with great attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team - essential.
- Ability to multitask efficiently.
- Social media experience essential.
- Drivers license preferred.
We will mentor and support a personal development plan and identify key learning opportunities to provide expert training; such as external bodies - Facebook and Google as well as access to peer learning through our Academy.