Sales Consultant - Data Bubble Consultancy Limited
Data Bubble was established in 2009 as a trusted, independent supplier of GDPR compliant marketing data. We also provide database cleaning and general marketing services to the business community, helping them to generate more new business. Our ethos is Honesty and Quality, and we continue to set the bench mark when it comes to providing great customer service.
We are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic young person as a Sales Consultant, to grow our own business. This is an exciting opportunity for the correct person to learn and / or develop new business generation skills, with the potential for earning a good income very quickly.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new sales via the telephone, email, social media and face-to-face. Training will be provided, such that the new employee will be able to identify new leads, educate in some instances, advise in others, and generally nurture those leads into becoming paying clients. Cold-calling will be an essential part of the working day, with a view to generating appointments and sales enquiries.
This is a permanent position with genuine ongoing career prospects and significantly enhanced earning prospects within Data Bubble for the successful candidate.
National Minimum Wage
Employer Name & Location:
49 Grasleigh Avenue, Bradford, BD15 9AR
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
25 Hours per week, 5 hours per day, Mon-Fri, between 9am and 5pm (we can be flexible as long as 5 p/day and 25 p/wk within these hours is met)
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications:
1 Vacancy, Closing Date is Ongoing
Duration – Perm / temp:
6 Month Placement
Essential and desirable skills:
- The individual does not have to have any qualifications or previous experience, as training will be provided. The most important attributes we are looking for is hunger and a desire to succeed.
- However, good communications skills and computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.) are essential.
- Confidence on the phone is vital, as cold-calling will be an integral part of the role.
- On-hand mentoring from the two directors
- External training on sales techniques
- External training on networking (possible)
- External trainng on LinkedIn (possible)
- Other training as deemed necessary
If you are interested in this Kickstart Placement, aged 16-24 and claiming Universal Credit, please contact your DWP work coach at your local Job Centre Plus to go through the application process for this placement.