Support worker – Domiciliary Support - Our TLC Limited
At the request of our Service Users, we are looking for Female Mental Health Support Workers to work within Domiciliary, to support individuals in their own homes within and around the Bradford area, so we are looking for drivers. You will support service-users in all aspects of daily living, and some may require personal care. And to help support a healthy and active lifestyle as independently as possible.
You will assist the Service User in all aspects but not limited to:
- Providing support for service users in case of crisis situations
- Providing emotional and practical support to service users throughout your visit
- Support Service user with their shopping using public transport.
- Attend outpatients’ appointments.
- Support Service Users to develop everyday skills such as making a cup of tea or prepare & cook a meal safely.
- Being in their home environment and help with cleaning duties (when required)
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Recording daily notes
- Handling medications and checking MAR charts
- Recording incidents and reporting concerns
- Liaising with Management
- Provide a supporting environment to the service user
- Adhering to health and safety measures.
- Support to help keep service users personal space clean and tidy
- You will be friendly and approachable and support individuals to have a good life with positive outcomes.
- Dealing with external visitors in a safe manner
- You must be flexible to work across the organisation.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about their work and have a caring and calm manner. This role requires you to be flexible with your time.
Experience – Desirable but not essential
- Training on the job (learn whilst you work) & E-Learning
- Flexible working hours
- Travel time paid
- Mileage paid (contribution)
- £10 per hour dependant on experience
- Start date to be confirmed
All staff are provided with full PPE and following Government Guidelines
Employer Name & Location: Our TLC Limited, Shipley Bradford
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time: All
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications: 3-5, no closing date
Duration – Perm / bank staff
Qualification and educational requirements: N/A Training given
Essential and desirable skills: N/A
Training provided: Full
Additional benefits: E-Learning, Flexible working hours, Travel time paid and
Mileage paid (contribution)
Please fill out the details below to apply.