Trainee/Senior Care Assistant - Britannia Care
- Dealing with external professionals e.g. doctors, nurses, social workers.
- Administering medication.
- Medication Audits.
- Care Planning (creating and reviewing).
- If Senior "in-charge" you will be responsible for managing the shift.
- To support carers in their duties including administrative reviews etc...
- Maintain the highest levels of care and performance.
- Assisting service users with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals.
- Involvement in physical and mental stimulation (e.g. providing reassurance and comfort to service users).
- Ensuring cleanliness of the home.
- Promote independence, choice, dignity, and respect.
- Provide personalized and effective care by following the service user’s care plan.
- Ensuring accurate and effective record keeping e.g. detailed daily care notes.
- Ensure all aspects of safety (e.g. reading risk assessments, environmental etc.). This includes timely incident reporting.
- Show workplace initiatives and confidently perform care duties whilst on shift.
Weekly Wage: £9.16 to £9.41 per hour.
Employer Name & Location: Britannia Care, 4 Thorn Street, Bradford, BD8 9NU
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time: Full-time
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications: 1 vacancy closing at 14/11/12
Duration – Perm / temp: Permanent
Qualification and educational requirements: NVQ Level 2 or care certificate (proof required)
- Care experience of at least 2 years
- Senior care experience of at least 1 year
Training provided: In-house regular training all year round on different skills.
Please fill out the details below to apply.