Administration Support Apprentice - Training Provider: Shipley College
Brief job description
Day to day duties supporting the business:
- To ensure telephone calls are answered promptly, professionally and handled efficiently. To effectively utilise e-mail and voice mail to distribute messages quickly.
- Provide general office support as and when required following instruction from line manager.
- Assist colleagues during busy periods according to the procedures within the customer's operational guide and following instruction from line manager.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment supplies.
- Min taker for any none sensitive meetings (staff meeting).
- Diary updates/ Booking appointments on line calendar.
- Scanning/ Photocopying/Filing.
- Bank/Post Runs.
- Manage the post and email.
- Scheduling meeting rooms.
- Checking on line application with weekly reports for the senior meeting.
Employer name & location
ONE DESIGN ARCHITECTS LTD, Shipley
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time
30 hrs per week
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications
Vacancy will close as soon as position is filled so please apply as soon as possible
Duration – Perm / temp
You will receive a contract of employment to cover the apprenticeship period. After that period a review will take place and a permanent position may be offered with the organisation although cannot be guaranteed at this stage.
Qualification and educational requirements
GCSE Maths & English Grade 4/C preferred
Essential and desirable skills
Communication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills
You will attend Shipley College 1 day per week to complete the Apprenticeship qualification.
Please fill out the details below to apply.