Apprentice Nursery Nurse - Training Provider: Shipley College
Join the team at Abbey Green Nursery School. This is a long established Nursery school working at the heart of the community. We believe in staff development and training and many of our full time staff started their careers as apprentices.
Employer name & location
Abbey Green Nursery School
Green Lane, Manningham, Bradford, BD8 8HT
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time
37 hours a week
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications
1 position available. Vacancy will close once position is filled so please apply as soon as possible.
Duration – Perm / temp
You will receive a contract of employment to cover the apprenticeship period. After that period a review will take place and a permanent position may be offered with the organisation although cannot be guaranteed at this stage.
Qualification and educational requirements
Maths and English GCSE grade A*-C, 9-4 or their equivalent qualification.
Essential and desirable skills
- A warm, caring and patient nature
- A sense of responsibility. A consistent and fair approach
- A sense of humour. An interest in child development
- An awareness of safety and hygiene. The ability to work in a team
You will attend lessons at Shipley College 1 day a week to complete the off the job training requirements of the apprenticeship.
- Early Years Practitioner Level: 2
- Maths and English functional skills at L1 if required.
- Training by day release through Shipley College
Please fill out the details below to apply.