Business Admin Apprenticeship - Training Provider: Shipley College
Brief job description
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
• Agency Submissions through Spotlight.com/castingnetworks.co.uk/Mandy.com
• Assessing Agency Clients CV's for improvements and actioning.
• Gathering enquiries and inviting clients to attend classes.
• Contacting current clients on a weekly basis, with scripts and other materials they need for the classes.
• Social Media Marketing
• Diarising and Scheduling
• There will be many opportunities to be get outside of the office to assist with classes also.
• Answer Telephone Enquiries
£129 per week
Employer name & location
Matt Zina Acting
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time
30 hours per week 9-4pm Mon –Friday
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications
1 position - No closing date, advert closes when position is filled.
Duration – Perm / temp
You will receive a contract of employment to cover the apprenticeship period. After that period a review will take place and a permanent position may be offered with the organisation although cannot be guaranteed at this stage.
Qualification and educational requirements
Maths & English Grade c/4 or equivalent
Essential and desirable skills
- Email/Telephone/Microsoft Office/Interest in Social Media.
- Incredibly Positive.
- A person that sees only solutions NOT problems.
- Friendly, fun and someone who is going to be confident.
Successful applicant will attend Shipley College 1 day per week to study towards the L3 Business Admin Apprenticeship
Please fill out the details below to apply.