Business Apprentice - Training Provider: Shipley College
Brief Job Description
- Read & respond to online visitor posts.
- Design & schedule posts.
- Inform re MyLahore business news & community involvement / Inspire with quotes / Entertain with fun posts / Share in meaningful calendar moments.
- Read & report on Guest feedback.
- Measure social media KPIs (e.g. ratings).
- Research new social media ideas.
- Answer phone calls, emails and dealing with post.
- Various admin tasks & filing.
- Locate & upload invoices and ensure invoices are confirmed.
Employer name & location
MyLahore Head Office, Bradford
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications
This employer is looking to fill the vacancy as soon as possible therefore we recommend you apply promptly.
Duration – Perm / temp
You will receive a contract of employment to cover the apprenticeship period. After that period a review will take place and a permanent position may be offered with the organisation although cannot be guaranteed at this stage.
Qualification and educational requirements
GCSE English & Maths – Grade 4 or above
Essential and desirable skills
- A good working knowledge of office applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Polite and professional manner to be able to represent our business.
- A good sense of humour.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work as a team.
- Willingness to work hard to contribute to the overall success of the business.
You will be required to attend Shipley College 1 day per week to complete the off the job training requirements of the level 3 apprenticeship
Please fill out the details below to apply.