Customer Service Representative - Cleaning Club
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Pay level tbc
Employer name & location - Cleaning Club Ltd, Keighley
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part timeNumber of vacancies & closing date for applications - 1 position - no closing date
Duration – Perm / temp
Qualification and educational requirements
- GCSE or equivalent qualification in Mathematics and English
Essential and desirable skills
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support preferable.
Please fill out the details below to apply.