Digital Marketing Apprentice - Training Provider: Shipley College
Brief job description
The role will include:
- Capturing (both photo and video) social media content of anything that you think will be engaging to our audiences in response to briefs Editing this content in a way that is suitable for specific social channels (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Suggesting any others that you think are well suited to our brand Building relationships with everyone across the business, particularly working very closely with the Organic Social Media Coordinator.
- You’ll need to know what’s happening across the business, so you can be there to create content around it.
- Live streaming, vlogging and being a key face of our brands, working collaboratively with the Design and Marketing teams to assist with any other collateral that you may need to bring your ideas to life!
- Working to the seasonal social media content plan, ensuring content is in line with deadlines and relevant for specific events throughout the year, Staying up to date with key social media trends, Loads of other creative ideas, that you’ll bring to the role!
Employer name & location
Workwear Crew, Bradford
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time
30hrs per week
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications
Vacancy will close as soon as position is filled. Please submit your application as soon as possible.
Duration – Perm / temp
You will receive a contract of employment to cover the apprenticeship period. After that period a review will take place and a permanent position may be offered with the organisation although cannot be guaranteed at this stage.
Qualification and educational requirements
GCSE English & Maths – grade 3 min, (preferably 4)
Essential and desirable skills
- Enthusiastic & career driven
- Be able to demonstrate a willingness to learn and understand the business.
- Good Communication skills
- Good IT skills
You will be required to attend lessons at Shipley College 1 day per week to complete the off the job training requirements of the apprenticeship.
Please fill out the details below to apply.