Domestic Assistant - Oakworth Manor
- Ensure the Home’s furniture, furnishings and fittings are sufficiently clean.
- Ensure all surfaces of floors, walls and ceilings are sufficiently clean.
- Clean carpets when necessary.
- Empty wastebaskets and yellow/black bins daily ensuring that waste is disposed of safely in line with the requirements.
- Clean all internal windows.
- Clean all bedrooms thoroughly. Ensure that the communal areas are cleaned daily.
- Ensure all sinks, en-suites, bathrooms, and toilets are cleaned daily.
- Chemicals must be stored in line with the COSHH requirements.
- Re-stock paper products and dispensers.
Hourly rate: £8.91
Employer Name & Location: Oakworth Manor Oakworth Keighley
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time: Working 3 days 9-2 and 2 days 9-4 including alternate weekends.
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications: 1 vacancy - closing date 02/08/21
Duration – Perm / temp: Permanent position.
Qualification and educational requirements: Experience preferred but not essential as all training provided.
Essential and desirable skills:
- Able to demonstrate an ability to manage pressure, prioritise tasks and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Genuine interest in working in a care environment.
- Demonstrate care and compassion.
- Team player.
- Required to work in a physically and mentally demanding environment.
Training provided: All training provided.
Please fill out the details below to apply.