Florist/Customer Service Traineeship - Audrey Asquith
Typical duties will involve:
- Face to face interaction with customers in a busy retail environment
- Answering customer queries via email and over the phone
- Give basic product advice and taking orders over the phone
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers, so will learn about the product range we offer, understand our systems and have a genuine interest in customer care
Weekly Wage: N/A
Employer Name & Location: David Ducey & Claire Ducey t/a Audrey Asquith
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time: 6 months, 40 hours a week, 2 days at college
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications: 2, 02/08/2021
Qualification and educational requirements:
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
Essential and desirable skills:
- Excellent team player
- Effective communicator
- Organised, methodical worker
- Personable, willing and enthusiastic
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Confident and well-presented
- Flexible in regards to working hours
- Reliable and punctual with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- A pro-active approach to learning and work is essential
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills Maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
2 days per week in Keighley College learning Maths, English, digital skills and customer service skills with the potential to gain a qualification (employer dependent).
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Potential permanent job offer upon completion of the Traineeship and developing a number of transferable skills and abilities through your time in college and on-site.
Please fill out the details below to apply.