Formulation Chemist - Cleaning Club
The Formulation Chemist is an exciting role that will be responsible for developing new products from concept to commercialization that support company growth. The Position will also enhance and improve upon current products. Serves as a technical expert that supports product improvements, quality improvements, customer requests, and cost savings initiatives. Is responsible for formulation and generation of representative pilot samples for internal and external customer evaluations through the use of appropriate scale-down process models. Other duties include process optimization and product enhancement activities.
- Formulates new products, from development to commercialization, within defined company, industry, and regulatory parameters
- Establishes guidelines and criteria for acceptance and testing of chemical raw-materials in finished blends
- Evaluates raw materials
- Develops specifications for new and/or reformulated product
- Creates Project Timelines in accordance with Marketing priorities, sets milestones/critical path and ensures on time project completion.
- Operates within company’s Quality Management System
- Participates in team driven activities to facilitate on- going production improvements or new product development projects.
- Promotes a positive can-do attitude
- Collaborates in cross functional teams
- Meets deadlines
- Consistently enforces all company policies & procedures.
- Evaluates & develops new technologies related to pharmaceuticalCommunicates effectively and consistently in writing and verbally with all levels of staff processing
- Changes existing formulations to improve product cost
- Tests formulations using assays
- Conducts stability studies on formulations
- Performs scale up for transition to manufacturing
- Writes necessary documents for manufacturing feasibility
- Evaluates technologies brought from third parties
- Conduct patent searches to determine freedom to operate with a new
- Prepares product registration documentation and product chemistry packages to meet regulatory requirements.validation.
- Performs additional special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for batch production from pilot scale to process
Pay level - TBC
Employer name & location - Cleaning Club Ltd, Keighley
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications 1, no closing date
Duration – Perm / temp
Qualification and educational requirements
- Experience with HPLC testing and other stability testing methods.
- Strong understanding of cGMP guidelines and FDA regulations related
- 5-7 years technical experience in chemical or pharmaceutical
- Masters degree or PhD in Chemistry manufacturing to the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient using MS Office applications.
- Experience with FDA and other regulatory agency requirements
- Experience with ANDA, ANADA, IND, and INAD submissions helpful
Essential and desirable skills
- Proven problem solving skills and track record of successful technical accomplishments
Please fill out the details below to apply.