Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice - Shipley College
To be a member of the ALS Team at Shipley College, contributing across the range of administrative duties and tasks - specifically in terms of supporting the Education Health Care Plan (EHCP) process
Weekly Wage: £192.40
Employer Name & Location: Shipley College, BD18 3JW
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time: Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications: 1
Duration – Perm / temp: 21 months
Qualification and educational requirements: Maths and English A-C/4+ or equivalent
Essential and desirable skills:
- Effective and professional telephone communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively through written, verbal and electronic methods with a high attention to detail.
- Effective organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to follow concise instructions
- Ability to use a range of IT packages
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, and work flexible hours when required.
- Ability to prioritise and cope with a demanding workload
- Reliable and excellent time keeping
Training provided: L3 Business Administration
L2 Maths and English Functional Skills if necessary.
Please fill out the details below to apply.