Logistics Administrator - Cleaning Club
Further role details -
- Planning shipments based on product availability and customer requests.
- Tracking orders to ensure timely deliveries.
- Preparing shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfilment cycle.
Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
Pay level not be supplied directly until the recruitment process has started for the candidate
Employer - Cleaning Club Ltd, Keighley
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications
1, no closing date
Duration - Perm
Qualification and educational requirements
Essential and desirable skills
- Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator, or
similar role is beneficial.
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
Please fill out the details below to apply.