Office Administrator - Cleaning Club
The Office Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The Office Administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Pay level – tbc
Employer name & location - Cleaning Club Ltd, Keighley
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications - 1, no closing date
Duration – Perm / temp
Qualification and educational requirements
- 2 or more years’ office admin experience beneficial
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft
- Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information in line with data protection laws
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Essential and desirable skills
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room
- schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Please fill out the details below to apply.