Qualified Enablement Assistants (Days & Evenings) – Bradford Council
As a Health and Well-being service we provide a range of social care and support services to people who live in the community, some of which have dementia and complex needs. As a team we all take personal responsibility for ensuring we contribute to a responsive safe, high quality, person centred enablement service.
We’re seeking to recruit some great new Enablement workers, people with the right values, behaviours and attitude to be part of our team. Could this be you? You must be able to demonstrate that your workplace values are at the heart of everything you do.
Our values are :
- A commitment to quality and being the best you can
- Providing excellent care and support to all our service users
- Showing dignity and respect to the people that you will be working with
Working together as part of an innovative team
A full manual driving licence is required for all posts and you will be required to drive lease vehicles as part of your duties.
You will be expected to work weekends, bank holidays and other religious festivals, as part of a rolling rota covering a 24 hour period.
Level 2 in Health and Social Care is required for Enablement Assistant post.
An enhanced disclosure check with the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for this post.
Band 4: £18,065 - £18,426 pa (pro rata for part time)
Employer Name & Location:
Bradford Council, Based at various locations across Bradford and surrounding areas which also include, Keighley and Ilkley.
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
Various shifts ,days and evenings available
We can offer:
- A competitive rate of pay with excellent terms and conditions
- Corporate work wear
- A comprehensive training package with continuing development and progression opportunities
- Access to the latest assistive technology
Please fill out the details below to apply.