Warehousing & Production Operator - Cleaning Club
You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport to and store in designated warehouse positions. You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant health and safety rules, regulations and company
policies and procedures.
To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. Preferred applicants are hard-working, focused and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
Warehouse and Production Operator Responsibilities:
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labelling stock.
- Storing inventory in a safe and accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Operate plant and manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Understand and apply pallet stacking metrics.
- Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet truck.
Pay level - tbc
Employer name & location - Cleaning Club Ltd, Keighley
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time
Number of vacancies & closing date for applications
1, no closing date
Duration – Perm / temp
Qualification and educational requirements
Essential and desirable skills
- Work experience preferably in warehouse.
- Ability to operate forklift preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong people skills.
- Good moral character.
- Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
- Available to work extended hoursTraining provided
Please fill out the details below to apply.