Administration Support Officer - Bradford Council
Bradford Metropolitan District Council
- 3 x SkillsHouse – Adult Employment Services - reports to Business & Project Development Manager
- 1 x Inclusive Workforce Team - Based within Bradford City Centre - reports to Inclusive Workforce Programme Lead
- 2 x SkillsHouse CTE Team - reports to Administration Officer
- To provide an effective administration support function across financial, administration and reception duties, ensuring accurate inputting and updating of data on to a range of information systems including in line with service user guidelines and procedures.
- Liaise with clients and partners to ensure activities, programme and events are set up, communicated and run efficiently and smoothly.
- Assist in the organising of programme/project administration across the team, including financial audits, quality monitoring, and asset inventory maintenance.
- Support the development of literature required for service users/service delivery.
- Be responsible for the monitoring and updating of client and business information.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and share skills and good practices with the team, wider team and partners as appropriate, providing support when requested.
- Work in partnership with the wider team in planning, monitoring and reviewing the programme processes and resources in line with the identified priorities, targets and outcomes to ensure accurate and timely statistical data reporting.
- Contribute to the updating of procedures for use within the team/wider team distributing new procedures, providing support and relevant information to all staff members and other teams within the Employment and Skills Service.
- Participate in any specialist groups, contribute to the development of programmes, events and assist in the development of new procedures to address new issues or operational methods.
- Monitor and deal with correspondence coming in either by telephone, by e-mail to centralised e-mail boxes or via the CRM.
- Undertake any duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility of this post.
- To fully comply with health and safety, equal opportunities and diversity, quality assurance, safe guarding and data protection.
Band 5 - £19,264 - £20,043 pa (Pay Award Pending)
Employer Name & Address:
Bradford Metropolitan District Council
- 3 x SkillsHouse – Adult Employment Services – Based at Margaret McMillan Tower.
- 1 x Inclusive Workforce Team - Based within Bradford City Centre (and working at home as part of a hybrid working model)
- 2 x SkillsHouse CTE Team - Based within Bradford City Centre
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
Full-time - 37 Hours per week
Number of vacancies:
6 available vacancies
Closing date for applications:
27th November 2022
Duration – Perm / temp:
Qualifications and Level of Education required for role:
- 5 GCSE's (grade A-C/9-4) including English language and Math's, or equivalent qualifications or experience
- Level 3 Qualification in an appropriate subject e.g. Business Admin or Customer Service is desirable
Driving Licence Required:
Essential and desirable skills:
The applicant is required to provide evidence of having previously spoken fluently to members of the public in order to meet the advanced threshold level outlined under Special Knowledge above.
The applicant must have previous experience of creating databases and spreadsheets with formulas, queries and reports.
We are looking for someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude, who can work accurately and efficiently within a busy team.
- ability to balance multiple workstreams, projects and responsibilities
- ability to work independently
- ability to work well under pressure to support a busy team
- excellent customer service skills
- excellent organisational skills
How to apply:
Click the enquire button and detail which role it is you are interested in along with your contact details. From there SkillsHouse will contact you to provide you with details of how to apply for the role and also offer support from a SkillsHouse Adviser.
If you would like to find out more about these roles, please join us at our drop in recruitment session on 14th November 2022 from 1330 – 1700 at Margaret McMillan Tower BD1 1NN in the Bronte Conference Room.
There will be team members and management on hand to tell you more the Service and the job roles. There will also be employment advisers available who can support you in completing your job application.
Enquire via SkillsHouse
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Please complete the form below and a member of the SkillsHouse team will contact you to arrange an appointment with one of our Employment Advisers. If you have a CV, you can attach it here, but don't worry if you don't, we can help you to write one.