Business Administration Apprentice - Bradford Community & Payroll Accounts Ltd
Bradford Community & Payroll Accounts Ltd
- To provide administrative support to the Finance and Payroll Team Support and Supervision.
- The Admin/Finance Assistant is accountable to the Manager from whom he/she will receive support and supervision
- General office administrative duties
- Including filing, archiving, and scanning documents
- Using Microsoft Applications
- HMRC processes to include retrieving tax codes, student loans and filing notices
- Liaise with HMRC to request Agent Authorisation Codes
- Provide email and telephone support service for clients
- Stationery orders
- Administration support for the payroll and finance officers
- Set up new client files
- Client agreements to send out and monitor
- Direct Payment/PFS client filing
- Liaise with BDMC (Community Care Admin) for audit paperwork
- Record keeping in line with current legislative requirements
- The post holder will be expected to participate in any new initiatives to enable BCPA to develop and expand. Duties may change as the organisation develops.
£168 per week
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
Full time, hours to be confirmed at the interview
Number of vacancies and Closing Date:
1 Vacancy, Closing Date is 14th November 2022
Duration – Perm / temp:
Qualifications and Level of Education required for role:
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard, English and Maths Functional skills at Level 2 if required.
Driving Licence Required? (Yes/No):
To ask at the interview
Essential and desirable skills:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard. English and Maths Functional skills at Level 2 if required. Training by day release with Shipley College.
Enquire via SkillsHouse
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Please complete the form below and a member of the SkillsHouse team will contact you to arrange an appointment with one of our Employment Advisers. If you have a CV, you can attach it here, but don't worry if you don't, we can help you to write one.