Business Administration Apprentice - Carlton Care Group
Carlton Care Group
- Communicate in a friendly and professional way with service users, and their relatives recognising their need for differing approaches to communication.
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner with other team members and external professionals.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of all individuals working within the team.
- Be aware of the risk assessments carried out in relation to yourself and the general environment and at all times comply with the controls put in place.
- To organise appointments and book them into the dairy.
- To organise meetings and communicate the date and time to staff. To take minutes at the meeting.
- To support the manager with balancing the moneys daily.
- To answer the telephone and emails in a professional manner and record information accordingly.
- To take part in audits.
- To archive old documentation.
- To take part in an interview panel as minute taker.
- Set up monthly documentation files.
- To assist the manager in making pecs systems.
- To print as required.
- To attended meetings and act as minute taker as required.
- At all times comply with company Policy and Procedure
- Take responsibility for own developmental learning and performance, including participating in supervision and appraisal
£168 per week
Working week - contracted hours / full time / part time:
Full time, hours to be confirmed at the interview
Number of vacancies and Closing Date:
1 Vacancy, Closing Date is 14th November 2022
Duration – Perm / temp:
Qualifications and Level of Education required for role:
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard. English and Maths Functional skills at Level 2 if required. Training by day release with Shipley College.
Driving Licence Required? (Yes/No):
To ask at the interview
Essential and desirable skills:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard, training by day release with Shipley College.
Enquire via SkillsHouse
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Please complete the form below and a member of the SkillsHouse team will contact you to arrange an appointment with one of our Employment Advisers. If you have a CV, you can attach it here, but don't worry if you don't, we can help you to write one.