Interview Skills Workshop - National Careers Service
Job interviews these days are often now not face to face as we try to maintain social distance. Some employers now use Zoom, WhatsApp, MS Teams or Skype to interview for posts.
You also may not have had an interview for a while and may want to improve your skills.
If you live in Yorkshire & the Humber join this workshop to:
- Recognise different types of interview you may encounter
- Find out more about virtual interview best practice
- Prepare yourself for a job interview
- Understand what the employer looks for in an interview and know how to deconstruct interview questions
- Understand the importance of making the right first impression
- Build your confidence in interview situations
Provider and location:
National Careers Service – Zoom Workshop
Date and Duration: Tues 26th Oct 10:30am – 12pm
Skills/qualifications the course will provide:n/a
Required qualification and educational requirements for attendance: None. However, must be 19 or over or 18 but not in education, employment or training
WIFI required: Yes with access to Zoom (Tablet, Laptop, PC etc)
Please fill out the details below to apply.