Prep-4-Work - Bradford College
19+ Employability Personal & Social Development Programme
Personal Social Development Award/Certification accreditation supports your growing independance in preparation for adulthood. You will build a portfolio of work including photos and witness statements from your workplace and Life Skills activities which evidence your learning and skills.
- Job readiness and post school options
- Further education and training pathways
- Moving out of home, catching transport
- Money and budgeting
- Community activities, leisure and recreation
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Relationships and dating
- Social media
- Staying safe
You will also learn how to
- Identify strengths and abilities
- Identify goals and pathways
- Develop new friendships
- Learn about healthy relationships
- Increase self esteem
- Increase social awareness
- Enhance sense of identity
- Develop independent living skills
- Develop positive social skills
Prep-4-Work will have an in depth focus on employment skills, literacy and numeracy assessments, further training pathways and employment providers, with talks from industry professionals.
Please fill out the details below to apply.