Xperience, Bradford Council's work experience placement service is a specialist organiser that supports schools and other educational establishments with their work experience placements and work related learning requirements.
We work with 6,000 young people across the Bradford District and throughout West Yorkshire, to ensure that students experience unique and meaningful work placements to meet their individual curriculum pathways and allow them to explore the world of work in a safe environment.
Xperience can support your school's Careers Programme (and specifically Gatsby Benchmark 6 - Experience of the workplace).
We can offer bespoke packages, to include one or more of the following:
- Placement finder service (all placements are health & safety checked and insurance vetted)
- Access to secure 'live' Xperience database to search for employers, and full training to use it
- Launch assembly briefing for students
- Access to special employer programmes and initiatives
- Accident/incident management and investigation reporting
- Partnerships with other organisations/local authorities to coordinate Out of Area placements
- Parent information sessions
- Legal support and advice around work experience and the school's duty of care
- Support and advice on all aspects of the work experience process
We can also provide:
- Employability workshops
- Signposting for careers events
- Full preparation work experience assemblies
- Pre placement health and safety talks
- SEND ready for work events
- And more...
If you would like to get in touch with a member of the Xperience team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org